Right Click this link to Download Patricia's Printable, 2 page Fact Sheet
Color, PDF format (2.1 megabytes)
over thirty years, Patricia Clason has traveled across the continent
doing speeches, workshops and media appearances as a professional
speaker, trainer, consultant and writer, giving over 4,000
presentations for corporations, associations, government agencies and
non-profit organizations. Now the Director of the Center for Creative
Learning, which offers programs for personal and professional
development at offices in Milwaukee, Madison, and Detroit, Patricia has
written many articles, training programs, and personal growth seminars
and is a sought-after guest for radio and television.
focus of her work is on alternative methods of teaching and learning
that produce high quality results. Her search for the best in the
technology of human resources and development has taken her, as a
student, on many adventures through traditional and some
not-so-traditional training programs.
important aspect of Patricia's presentations is that she addresses the
psychological perspectives and principles behind the practical tools
that she teaches. As a result, audiences are often entranced with her
and excited about using these new ideas.
often receives letters and phone calls from the participants in her
programs, thanking her for the insights and inspiration she has shared
in these presentations. One of the reasons people are so enthused about
what they hear is that Patricia shares personal and real stories - so
people know that her practical wisdom comes from experience, not just
books and good ideas. Her diverse background makes her a competent
presenter for spouse groups, schools, parents and personal growth
groups, as well as business-related meetings and training.
business background ranges from executive secretary to food store
manager, office manager, and licensed insurance agent. Currently she is
the owner of the Center for Creative Learning and Accountability
Coaching Associates. As a consultant and business coach she works with
large and small companies, as well as individuals, in the areas of
start-up, marketing, management skills and career building. Ask the
Coach, Patricia's "Q & A " column on career coaching appeared
monthly in the Employment Times and is now found on many jobs.com
sites. Her articles are often printed in business and trade
As the host of
A Sign of the Times, an interview format television show for Warner
Cable for five years, she had the opportunity to introduce people to
cutting edge technologies in all areas of life.
A member of the boards of several non-profit organizations, Patricia is active in both charitable and civic organizations.
keep all this together, and still have time for her family and herself,
Patricia must truly practice what she teaches in the areas of
communication, time management and motivation, as well as business
marketing, management and ethics.
- PATRICIA CLASON COACHING ASSOCIATES (formerly Accountability Coaching Associates); Self-employed in this capacity since 1976. One-on-one coaching -
personal or professional Business consulting on start-up, marketing,
mission statements, team building.
- CENTER FOR CREATIVE LEARNING, LLC; owner and Director. Author of and Instructor for
IT LIGHTLY and numerous other personal and professional development
programs. Trainer of group facilitators and instructors, Professional
- FUNERAL SERVICE
INSTITUTE; a subsidiary of the Center for Creative Learning, focused on
programs for funeral directors in the areas of ethics, stress
management, conflict resolution, communication
- LARIMER CENTER FOR ETHICAL LEADERSHIP - authorized to teach ethics programs utilizing the "Ethical Type Indicator" assessment
IDEAS! Speakers Bureau and Meeting Planning Consultants; Milwaukee's
first professional speakers' bureau - (originally known as Genesis,
organizers and promoters of seminars in the Midwest from 1976 to 1979).
MANAGEMENT, INC.; (formerly known as Time, Life and Money, Inc.) and
LIFE ORGANIZATION GAME (LOG); subsidiary of Manifestation Management,
Inc. Author of this time management and life planning system for
increasing personal and professional productivity. President and
Founder 1975 - 1994
- LOZANOV LEARNING INSTITUTE; Certified Instructor in Suggestology (also known as Superlearning)
- Lectures, seminars and workshops for over 3,000 businesses and professional organizations
- Host - A Sign of the Times, interview format show for Warner Cable 1993-1998
training for school systems in the greater Milwaukee area, Chicago and
Nassau County, New York and throughout Wisconsin
- Radio and television appearances nationally
- Co-Host: A woman's Point of View, WRRD Radio
- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- Licensed to teach and train instructors for the Lozanov Learning Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Moraine Park Technical College, WI
- Waukesha County Technical Institute, Waukesha, WI
- Mount Mary College, Milwaukee, WI
- Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, WI
- Women's Business Initiative Corporation, Milwaukee, WI
- Alverno College, Milwaukee, WI
- Worldwide Association of Business Coaches
- National Association of Business Coaches, Charter Member
- Wisconsin Business Women's Coalition, Charter member
- Woodstock Business Conference, chapter member
- Trauma Recovery Resource Network, Incorporating Director, 1997
- Tai Chi Chuan Center of Milwaukee; incorporating director and Treasurer since 1975
- Women's Resource Network of Milwaukee; Founder
- Advisory Board of Wisconsin Women Business Owners to Small Business Administration, WI; Chairperson, 1989 - 1991
- Appointed to Issues Committee, Governors Conference on Small Business, 1987
to Woman, Inc.; Conference Coordinator, 1983/84, President of the Board
of Directors 1985-88. Assisted in incorporation and secured tax-exempt
status for the organization, also a featured speaker for fifteen years
at its annual conference
Regional Conference of the Association for Humanistic Psychology;
Organizational consultant, November, 1981; featured speaker 1978 - 1981
- Incorporating director of an International performing arts festival project Save a Farm, Inc.
- Association for the Advancement of the Human Animal Bond, Incorporating director
- Speaking of Success Co-authored with Stephen Covey, Jack Canfield, and Ken Blanchard.
- Ask the Coach syndicated column on business and personal development
- Claim Your Unlimited Potential - a one year course in success and self-esteem.
- Founder, Business Coaching Certificate Program, Universtiy of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- Audio Seminars
- How to Get the Most Out of Life
- Getting What You Want: Goal Setting and Time Management
- Successful Sales for Women
- Management by Agreement
- College and University courses
- Life Organization Game; seminar and time management system
- SUCCESS!; seminar series for the Lozanov Learning Institute
- Professional Excellence Program- a nine month training program in professional speaking, group facilitating, workshop development and team building
- Taking It Lightly, Step Into the Light, and Walking In the Light - weekend personal growth intensives.
- Vets Journey Home - an emotional healing intensive for Combat Zone Veterans.
- Renewal - A Weekend for Sexual Abuse Survivors - intensive program for survivors of abuse.
- Taming the Tiger, a weekend intensive program based on the 12 step model.
- The Making of a Master - an apprenticeship training program for Taking It Lightly instructors
- Programs for Educators:
- Teaching Responsible Children
- Preventing Violence - Making Friends with Our Emotions
- Reframing for a Positive Classroom
- Teaching in the Adult Classroom
- and other seminars for educators
- Numerous articles, seminars, workshops and training programs
AWARDS and Honors
- Listed from 1981 to present in Who's Who in Midwest.
- Also listed in World Who's Who of Women, Who's Who of American Women
- Voluntary Action Center of Milwaukee - Commendation for Community Service
- Cover story, Wisconsin Woman Magazine, August 1987